Hey, avid readers! Happy Tuesday!
Welcome to my first entry for Top Ten Tuesday!
Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This week’s prompt is about books to read by the pool or at the beach. My first thought was that I should list down some contemporary books because summer is the perfect time to read contemporaries! I am actually nervous to do this because I’m not really a big contemporary reader, so I decided to just share the top contemporary books on my TBR even though it’s not summer here in the Philippines anymore.
Before we get on to my list, what is/are your favorite beach read/s?
I am so excited to do this, so let’s get started!
- A Semi-Definitive List of Worst Nightmares by Krystal Sutherland
- Saints and Misfits by S.K. Ali
- Boy Band (Trilogy) by Jacqueline E. Smith
- Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson
- We Are The Ants by Shaun David Hutchinson
- Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
- Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover
- Without Merit by Colleen Hoover
- Confess by Colleen Hoover
- It’s Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini
There are a lot of Colleen Hoover books in here because ever since I read It Ends With Us, I promised to read Hoover’s other books because I just loved It Ends With Us so much!
Also, I hope that these books are really contemporary books. I’m counting on you, Goodreads! 😂
Again, let’s talk about your favorite beach reads in the comments section! 😉
more bookish stuff: