Hey, avid readers!
I know, I know, it’s been such a long time but that’s okay because today, I have something amazing for you! I decided to do #BookMas this year but I’ll do it on my YouTube channel, so it will be like a #VlogMas but with books. I just feel like I’ll be pulling it off the best if I do vlog-style, instead of blog-style. But fret not! I will still be blogging this holiday season, and expect to have freebies for every blog post coming your way this month. 😉
Now, I know some of you are not into vlogging, so I decided to share with you my ideas for the #blogmas season! So, without further ado, here’s a list of all the schamazing bookmas things! OH AND BY THE WAY, stay till the end of this blog post for a little gift! I love ya’ll!
~The Bookish Bookmas~
- Bookmas Tree Inspiration / Your Own Bookmas Tree
- End of the Year Reading List/Plans or Reading Update
- My Favorite Books This 2018
- My Least Favorite Books This 2018
- 2018 Authors Hall of Fame
- Book Blog Round-Up (where you feature your best/favorite blog posts and maybe some favorite bloggers or new blogger friends you’ve made this year!)
- Gift Guide for Book Bloggers (because admit it, we do need to have our essentials)
- Best Books to Read this Winter Season
- Holiday Books Recommendation
- If Books Were Christmas Songs or Christmas Movies (or maybe do both? 😛 )
- If a Fictional Character Were To Make a Wish to Santa Claus
- Santa Claus’ Nice or Naughty List: Fictional Characters Edition
- 2019 Most Anticipated Releases
- 2019 Reading/Blogging Goals (or Bookish Goals in general)
- Book Blogger’s Bookish Wishlist
~The Personal Bookmas~
- Life Update!
- A Day in the Life of a Book Blogger
- Book Blogger’s Morning Routine
- Book Blogger’s Night Routine
- My New Year’s Resolutions/Goals
~The Non-Bookish Bookmas~
- Christmas Movies Watchlist
- Christmas OOTD Inspirations / Your Own Christmas OOTD
- Holiday Bucket List
- Beginner’s Guide to Christmas Cards
- Favorite Blogmas Posts by Other Bloggers
And those are all the 25 bookmas ideas for you all, my awesome avid readers! I hope that you’ll get to enjoy and keep all the creative juices all throughout this bookmas adventure. If you’re participating in bookmas and would use one of the ideas above, please feel free to link back to this post and don’t forget to leave a comment below with your bookmas post so I can give some love!
As promised, here is my Christmas gift to you: a paperback copy of Are We All Lemmings and Snowflakes? by Holly Bourne. It is one of my absolute favorite books this year and I wanna spread the kindness and share this wonderful book with you.
**Thank you so much to Usborne YA for kindly sending a giveaway copy of this book.**
Have an Avid Merry Bookmas, avid readers!
Do you love my content? Do you want me to continue my monthly giveaways? If yes, then please consider supporting me. Let’s have Ko-Fi?
more bookish stuff: